Join the latest Danos Group Webinar Event:
- How To Attract, Promote & Retain Diverse Talent Within Financial & Professional Services?”
- Tuesday 18th October 2022
- 5pm (London) / 12pm (New York)
- Register Here
We are celebrating and raising awareness of Black History Month (UK) by hosting our second Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) webinar. Our expert speakers will reflect on their personal career experiences, as well as demonstrating how they use their positions as HR and functional senior managers to influence and impact diversity hiring and retention strategies within the financial and professional services sector.
***The Expert Panel***
- Abisola Barber, Global Head of Thematic Risk, IGC Compliance at Citi Bank.
- Omosuyi Fred-Omojole, Head of Corporate Development and General Counsel at Anergi.
- Tracey Abayeta, Senior Vice President, HR – Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Allyship, and Talent Development at Lazard.
Discussion points will include:
- How talent acquisition & recruitment agencies can work together to push forward the Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DE&I) agenda.
- Experiences of black professionals working in financial and professional services.
- The positive discrimination vs positive action debate.
- What firms can do to attract, promote & retain diverse talent.
- The value that diverse professional services firms give to their clients.
This is a great opportunity for you to draw on the speakers experiences and knowledge, and to receive some practical advice on D&I. There will be a Q&A session so you can pose your questions to these experts.