Cost effective tailored recruitment solutions when they are most needed
Access a pool of high quality Compliance, Financial Crime, Risk, Legal, and ESG professionals to fill resourcing gaps and make sure you have the appropriate skills and background to boost your department’s capabilities – at a significantly lower cost than the larger consultancies.Danos Consulting
Examples of Interim Resourcing provided include:
- Global, Regional, Local Heads of Compliance, AML
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Risk (Market, Credit, Operational)
- Non-Executive Directors
Compliance / Financial Crime:
- Advisory Compliance
- Monitoring & Testing
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Business & Regulatory Change
- Core / Central Compliance
- Control Room
- Marketing Compliance
- Market Risk & Methodology
- Credit Risk
- Operational Risk
- Prudential Risk
- Quantitative Analytics
- Risk Digitalisation
- Treasury / Liquidity Risk
- Transactional, Corporate & Regulatory Counsel
- Regulatory Lawyers
- Global Markets Lawyers
- GDPR & Privacy Lawyers
- General Counsel / Heads of Legal
- Corporate Counsel & Commercial Contracts Lawyers
- Insurance Lawyers
Team of specialist recruitment consultants
- Match interim talent not just to the requirements of the role, but also to the style of the organisation.
- 48-hour onboarding process for contractors. With compliance and referencing checks done to tier one banking client standards.
- We offer a tailored recruitment solution to our end client regarding payment methods, terms, candidate sourcing, onboarding, and budget.
Professional & Trusted Partner
- First-class relationship management with clients & candidates.
- Over 65% of our placements are at firms we have placed with previously.
- Leading supplier for five of the largest global Financial Services firms.
Danos Associates offered much more than simply sourcing candidates.
They helped frame the scope of the search, giving context as to where we could search for our candidate pool and provided a commercial view of the labour market in this field and what we could expect… The shortlist of candidates we received was of a very high standard. Each candidate had been looked at critically.
Danos Consulting offered an excellent Interim Head of Compliance as a solution whilst undertaking our challenging permanent search mandate.
Danos Consulting really listened to our needs, parachuting in a candidate with the right technical skill set and personality. They really understood the DNA of our business which enabled them to provide support effectively when working to tight onboarding deadlines.
Danos Associates spend a lot of time getting to know your team and the culture, which makes it easier when new staff join the business.
In credit risk often the candidate pools have the same skill sets, however there are elements that the CV miss out. The Danos team work tirelessly to understand the skills levels of all candidates and most importantly, they get us quality candidates we can close and bring on board quickly.
Danos was referred to me as the best in the business.
I needed to find risk and compliance staff. My experience corroborates precisely that. Thorough, encyclopaedic market knowledge and execution orientated.