Principle – Compliance
22nd December 2022
Principle – Compliance
New York Danos Associates
Working as part of our New York team in an established and expanding international market, this role will require a combination of account management and business development skills in order to capitalise on existing relationships, develop new clients, and make a valuable contribution to the company’s continued growth.Apply Now
Grant PotterManaging Director, Head of Americas +(1) 212 600 4827 firstname.lastname@example.org View profile
- Generating candidates at all levels through proactive and innovative acquisition methods.
- Client and candidate networking and relationship-building to ensure further market penetration.
- Headhunting candidates.
- Interviewing all candidates at registration stage and managing candidates at all levels through the recruitment lifecycle including negotiating salary, benefits, bonuses, etc. between candidate and client, dealing with any “counter offer” from the candidate’s existing employer and assisting with the resignation of the candidate from their current post.
- Taking the lead on a number of key accounts, developing a complete understanding of clients’ requirements.
- Effectively maintaining records on the in-house recruitment database.
- Research, including maintaining a thorough understanding of the Compliance and Financial Services industry.
- Consistently delivering against measured targets.
- Independently managing and organizing company networking events, controlling budget, style of event, guests/ guest speakers, etc.
- Marketing and promotion of the company.
- Demonstrate a high degree of motivation, drive and commitment.
- Have experience in financial services recruitment.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be organised and efficient.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation comprising base salary, discretionary bonus, and commission.
- A clear path to promotion structure.
- Strong collaboration and mentorship at both local and global levels.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced recruiters in the industry.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Convenient Fifth Avenue location near the Rockefeller Center.
If you want to join one of the top recruitment firms that is hugely successful and growing, please contact us today.