We are delighted to announce that we have been named a Finalist in the British Recruitment Awards 2022 ; in two categories ‘Financial Services Recruitment Agency of the Year’ and ‘Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year’.
This year, just over 130 entries were received from organisations across the UK, and so competition to be named a Finalist proved to be very tough. Firms taking part range from start-up innovators to public sector heroes, tech superstars, global titans and everything in between.
The British Recruitment Awards 2022 judges include:
- Prof Emma Parry, Head of Changing World of Work Group at Cranfield School of Management
- Scarlett Allen-Horton, Founder & Director at Harper Fox Search Partners
- Richard Waite, People & Culture Director at Grant Thornton
- Sarah McGuire, Head of Talent & Resourcing at Manchester United
- Yasar Ahmad, Global VP of Talent at HelloFresh
- Nate Harwood, Founder at New Possible
We will find out if we have won at an awards ceremony in Central London on the 10th November 2022.
Nate Harwood, Founder of New Possible and British Recruitment Awards judge said: “Hiring great people is key to building a thriving organisation and we’re immensely proud to recognise the inspirational teams and individuals that are working hard to make this happen day-in, day-out. The quality and diversity of entries has made judging a challenge, but also a real privilege. Congratulations to all the Finalists who are helping to showcase British recruitment leadership on a truly global scale.”