As part of being an ESG responsible organisation, you have the confidence that the Danos Group approaches every recruitment process with an aim towards Diversity and Inclusion (D&I).
- Target 75% of candidates on our shortlists as being from minority groups
- Target 50% of our short list to be female to improve gender balance
Permanent & interim hires, & team build outs, for roles such as:
- ESG Director (Financial Services)
- ESG Senior Manager
- ESG Compliance Manager (Governance & Risk)
- ESG Compliance Senior Associate
- ESG Legal Specialist
- ESG Regulatory Lawyer
Risk & Analytics
- ESG Banking Risk Specialist (Climate Risk)
- ESG Specialist (Modelling & Frameworks)
- ESG Manager (Climate, Audit & Assurance)
- ESG Modelling Manager
- Climate Risk Manager
- ESG Analyst
To help your business navigate the ESG and Sustainability arena, we offer our clients Consultancy Services to support risk mitigation and regulatory compliance, including ESG considerations such as:
- Strategy Formation: defining your organisation’s ESG strategy.
- Risk Review: assess & manage your business exposure to risk across ESG.
- Devise Frameworks & Structures: mitigation against potential regulatory enforcement, civil claims, & criminal sanctions.
- Performance Analytics & Reporting: adhering to standards adopted and ESG-related targets, or due diligence or disclosure obligations.
- Corporate Engagement: Communicating your ESG strategy.
Danos Associates offered much more than simply sourcing candidates.
They helped frame the scope of the search, giving context as to where we could search for our candidate pool and provided a commercial view of the labour market in this field and what we could expect… The shortlist of candidates we received was of a very high standard. Each candidate had been looked at critically.
Danos Consulting offered an excellent Interim Head of Compliance as a solution whilst undertaking our challenging permanent search mandate.
Danos Consulting really listened to our needs, parachuting in a candidate with the right technical skill set and personality. They really understood the DNA of our business which enabled them to provide support effectively when working to tight onboarding deadlines.
Danos Associates spend a lot of time getting to know your team and the culture, which makes it easier when new staff join the business.
In credit risk often the candidate pools have the same skill sets, however there are elements that the CV miss out. The Danos team work tirelessly to understand the skills levels of all candidates and most importantly, they get us quality candidates we can close and bring on board quickly.
Danos was referred to me as the best in the business.
I needed to find risk and compliance staff. My experience corroborates precisely that. Thorough, encyclopaedic market knowledge and execution orientated.