In a cost-constrained environment, our clients are re-evaluating their consultancy spend and finding that larger consultancies are not always offering the return on investment.
- Consulting Services
- Staff Augmentation
- Interim Resourcing
Danos Consulting has grown to be a formidable consultancy firm providing the highest quality of practitioner at a competitive rate.
We help companies hire exceptional talent to support projects across their Compliance, Financial Crime, Risk, Legal, and ESG business practice areas.Danos Consulting
Working alongside our expert strategic partners we offer a comprehensive suite of consulting services. This consultancy support can be provided via a statement of work using our flexible bench of talent, or we can offer permanent consultants onsite via a secondee model.
- Consultancy and advice on new and existing financial services regulation.
- Compliance health checks.
- Regulatory gap analysis and impact assessment.
- Project implementation support.
- Remedial implementation support.
Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk management health checks.
- File reviews.
- Risk management framework development support.
- Data management.
Our teams operate across Compliance, Financial Crime, Risk, Legal, and ESG. We can assist in resourcing an entire change project from impact assessment through to implementation or deliver extra staff during busy periods.
Professional & Trusted Partner
- Cost effective tailored consulting solutions when they are most needed.
- Onboarding of consultant solutions within 48-hours.
- 85% of our practitioners are offered project extensions.
- Actively support our clients’ Diversity & Inclusion strategies.
- 95% of our consultants stay for the duration of their projects
- First-class customer management for clients & consultants.
Danos Associates offered much more than simply sourcing candidates.
They helped frame the scope of the search, giving context as to where we could search for our candidate pool and provided a commercial view of the labour market in this field and what we could expect… The shortlist of candidates we received was of a very high standard. Each candidate had been looked at critically.
Danos Consulting offered an excellent Interim Head of Compliance as a solution whilst undertaking our challenging permanent search mandate.
Danos Consulting really listened to our needs, parachuting in a candidate with the right technical skill set and personality. They really understood the DNA of our business which enabled them to provide support effectively when working to tight onboarding deadlines.
Danos Associates spend a lot of time getting to know your team and the culture, which makes it easier when new staff join the business.
In credit risk often the candidate pools have the same skill sets, however there are elements that the CV miss out. The Danos team work tirelessly to understand the skills levels of all candidates and most importantly, they get us quality candidates we can close and bring on board quickly.
Danos was referred to me as the best in the business.
I needed to find risk and compliance staff. My experience corroborates precisely that. Thorough, encyclopaedic market knowledge and execution orientated.