The best Financial Crime professionals
We provide experienced, top quality professionals within Financial Crime throughout APAC, EMEA, and the Americas.
Our extensive network and deep understanding of the market means that we are perfectly positioned to efficiently source the best permanent or interim individuals for your organisation, whether that be a Head of Financial Crime Compliance, an Anti-Money Laundering expert (AML), or skilled Financial Crime practitioners to navigate PEP’s, Sanctions Screening or Transaction Monitoring projects.
We pride ourselves on being able to match talent not just to the requirements of the role, but also to the style of the organisation.
Our Financial Crime offering:
- Retained Executive Search
- Contingency Recruitment
- Interim Resourcing
- Consulting Services
Recently completed projects:
- Head of Financial Crime
- Senior Capital Markets Officer
- Conducting Officer (Compliance)
- Chief Compliance Officer
- A team of four Regulatory Compliance professionals
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- A team of three AML / KYC professionals
- Head of Compliance
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
- Head of Monitoring & Testing
- Transaction Reporting Project
- Financial Crime practitioners to navigate PEP’s, Sanctions Screening and Transaction Monitoring projects
Professional & Trusted Partner
- 98% success rate on retained search assignments, over the last 18 years.
- 55% of our business has been referred in the last 3 years.
- Interim onsite support within 48 hours, with full compliance & referencing checks.
Best Talent In The Market
- 88% of candidates shortlisted are headhunted & were not active in the recruitment market.
- Actively support our clients’ Diversity & Inclusion strategies.
- #1 specialist global provider, for 5 of our largest clients.
Save You Time & Money
- Consistently provide two relevant CVs within 48 hours of being mandated on a permanent role.
- In a competitive market 85% of our contractors stay until the end of their assignments.
- Top candidates, 2:1 ratio of sent CVs to first interview.
Danos Associates offered much more than simply sourcing candidates.
They helped frame the scope of the search, giving context as to where we could search for our candidate pool and provided a commercial view of the labour market in this field and what we could expect… The shortlist of candidates we received was of a very high standard. Each candidate had been looked at critically.
Danos Consulting offered an excellent Interim Head of Compliance as a solution whilst undertaking our challenging permanent search mandate.
Danos Consulting really listened to our needs, parachuting in a candidate with the right technical skill set and personality. They really understood the DNA of our business which enabled them to provide support effectively when working to tight onboarding deadlines.
Danos Associates spend a lot of time getting to know your team and the culture, which makes it easier when new staff join the business.
In credit risk often the candidate pools have the same skill sets, however there are elements that the CV miss out. The Danos team work tirelessly to understand the skills levels of all candidates and most importantly, they get us quality candidates we can close and bring on board quickly.
Danos was referred to me as the best in the business.
I needed to find risk and compliance staff. My experience corroborates precisely that. Thorough, encyclopaedic market knowledge and execution orientated.