Danos Consulting is a specialist consultancy firm across Financial Services, Commerce & Industry, Professional Services, and the Regulators. With an unparalleled talent network, we provide experienced, first-class practitioners. We tailor cost effective solutions on an international scale.
Our expertise and extensive bench of experienced practitioners means that when our clients need advice and top talent for staff augmentation, ongoing health checks and specialist projects, we can provide highly skilled teams at a moments notice.
Cost-effective solutions within 48 hours.
In a cost-constrained environment, our clients are re-evaluating their consultancy spend and finding that the larger consultancies are not always offering the return on investment – Whilst we offer a more sustainable solution.
- Interim Resourcing
- Staff Augmentation
- Consulting Services
Danos Consulting has grown to be a formidable consultancy and interim specialist recruiter. Providing a higher quality of practitioner at a far more competitive rate.
Our team of specialist recruitment consultants provide their professional services, by matching interim talent not just to the requirements of the role, but also to the style of the organisation.
- 48-hour onboarding process for contractors. With compliance and referencing checks done to tier one banking client standards.
- We offer a tailored recruitment solution to our end client regarding payment methods, terms, candidate sourcing, onboarding, and budget.
Danos Consulting is a professional & trusted partner.
- Cost effective tailored consulting solutions when they are most needed.
- 85% of our practitioners are offered project extensions.
- Actively support our clients’ Diversity & Inclusion strategies.
- 95% of our consultants stay for the duration of their projects.
- Onboarding of consultant solutions within 48-hours.
- First-class customer management for clients & consultants.
Consulting Services Resourcing Examples:
- Consultancy and advice on new and existing financial services regulation.
- Compliance health checks.
- Regulatory gap analysis and impact assessment.
- Project implementation support.
- Remedial implementation support.
Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk management health checks.
- File reviews.
- Risk management framework development support.
- Data management.
Danos Associates offered much more than simply sourcing candidates.
They helped frame the scope of the search, giving context as to where we could search for our candidate pool and provided a commercial view of the labour market in this field and what we could expect… The shortlist of candidates we received was of a very high standard. Each candidate had been looked at critically.
Danos Consulting offered an excellent Interim Head of Compliance as a solution whilst undertaking our challenging permanent search mandate.
Danos Consulting really listened to our needs, parachuting in a candidate with the right technical skill set and personality. They really understood the DNA of our business which enabled them to provide support effectively when working to tight onboarding deadlines.
Danos Associates spend a lot of time getting to know your team and the culture, which makes it easier when new staff join the business.
In credit risk often the candidate pools have the same skill sets, however there are elements that the CV miss out. The Danos team work tirelessly to understand the skills levels of all candidates and most importantly, they get us quality candidates we can close and bring on board quickly.
Danos was referred to me as the best in the business.
I needed to find risk and compliance staff. My experience corroborates precisely that. Thorough, encyclopaedic market knowledge and execution orientated.