Cost-effective solutions within 48 hours
In a cost-constrained environment, our clients are re-evaluating their consultancy spend and finding that the larger consultancies are not always offering the return on investment – Whilst we offer a more sustainable solution.
- Interim Resourcing
- Staff Augmentation
- Consulting Services
Danos Consulting has grown to be a formidable consultancy and interim specialist recruiter. Providing a higher quality of practitioner at a far more competitive rate.
Our team of specialist recruitment consultants provide their professional services, by matching interim talent not just to the requirements of the role, but also to the style of the organisation.
- 48-hour onboarding process for contractors. With compliance and referencing checks done to tier one banking client standards.
- Of all the contractors placed since Danos Consulting was established 90% have worked for us previously or on multiple occasions.
- We offer a tailored recruitment solution to our end client regarding payment methods, terms, candidate sourcing, onboarding, and budget.
Danos Consulting is a professional & trusted partner
- Leading Supplier to a large UK Regulator.
- Cost effective tailored consulting solutions when they are most needed.
- 85% of our practitioners are offered project extensions.
- 70% of our team are made up from minority groups.
- 95% of our consultants stay for the duration of their projects.
- Onboarding of consultant solutions within 48-hours.
- First-class customer management for clients & consultants.
Consulting Services Resourcing Examples:
- Consultancy and advice on new and existing financial services regulation.
- Compliance health checks.
- Regulatory gap analysis and impact assessment.
- Project implementation support.
- Remedial implementation support.
Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk management health checks.
- File reviews.
- Risk management framework development support.
- Data management.
FCA or PRA Authorisation health checks
Helping you along the authorisation process whether you are applying to be a small registered AIFM, a full-scope AIFM or even a PRA regulated deposit taker.
We can assist in resourcing an entire change project from impact assessment through to implementation or deliver extra staff during busy periods.
Access a pool of high-quality Compliance, Financial Crime, Risk and Legal professionals to fill resourcing gaps and make sure you have the appropriate skills and background to boost your department’s capabilities.More On Interim Resourcing
Dominic was referred to me as the best in the business.
I needed to find risk and compliance staff. My experience corroborates precisely that. Thorough, encyclopedic market knowledge and execution orientated.
Danos Consulting offered an excellent Interim Head of Compliance as a solution whilst undertaking our challenging permanent search mandate.
Danos Consulting really listened to our needs, parachuting in a candidate with the right technical skill set and personality. They really understood the DNA of our business which enabled them to provide support effectively when working to tight onboarding deadlines.
Danos Associates offered much more than simply sourcing candidates.
They helped frame the scope of the search, giving context as to where we could search for our candidate pool and provided a commercial view of the labour market in this field and what we could expect… The shortlist of candidates we received was of a very high standard. Each candidate had been looked at critically.
Danos Associates spend a lot of time getting to know your team and the culture, which makes it easier when new staff join the business.
In credit risk often the candidate pools have the same skill sets, however there are elements that the CV miss out. The Danos team work tirelessly to understand the skills levels of all candidates and most importantly, they get us quality candidates we can close and bring on board quickly.