For all our consultants and clients great news we have moved to a new timesheet system – InTime is a market leading software designed to streamline and automate timesheet, billing, and payroll processes.
InTime has been developed by RSM, a global leader in audit, tax, and consulting solutions. The system is designed to make the processing of timesheets and expenses much easier by benefiting from:
- 24-hour mobile access to the system – enables consultants to complete timesheets when they need to.
- SaaS (cloud) hosted solution – means managers and consultants can use the system at anytime and anywhere.
- Real time data processing – allowing transparency of activity, quick and efficient processing of timesheets minimises errors.
- Email notifications and in-system alerts – ensures everyone remains informed, reduces errors and speeds up the whole pay process.
- Paperless system with timestamp– saves managers time with a range of tools to track and enforce contract compliance.
- Audit trail functionality – allows managers to track any shift or rate changes and ensures accountability.
To get started with InTime, you will receive two emails from the system, these will include your username and password, use these to login using the URL provided –
If you have not received the emails, please check your SPAM and Junk folders before contacting the Danos Group Administrator.
If you forget your password, you can reset the password by using the “forgotten password” link on the login page.
User Guides For Consultants
User Guides For Managers
Danos Group prides itself on the quality levels of service that we provide to our clients and consultants.
We are continuously looking for ways to improve processes that support your business, and we hope that you find this new addition a more flexible, efficient, and accessible option in today’s agile workplace.
For all InTime support, please contact Danos Group Payroll Administrator, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +44 (0) 20 7610 6442 (ask for InTime support).