Compliance & Financial Crime Salary Report 2023 – Asia Pacific
The Danos Group publishes its latest “Asia Pacific Compliance & Financial Crime Salary Guide 2023”. This report outlines salaries for roles located in Singapore and Hong Kong across:
- Corporate & Investment Banks
- Private Banking
- Traditional Asset Management
- Hedge Fund & Private Equity
The report also includes key market insights including:
- Several buy side general compliance openings relocated to Singapore in the first half of 2022 however, Hong Kong’s status as the dominant alternative investment fund hub in Asia remains.
- With the underlying opportunities in Greater Bay Area (Hong Kong), and the further relaxation of Covid restrictions, there has been a greater appetite with talent to relocate to Hong Kong. There should be continued hiring in 2023, especially at the senior level and average salary increment would remain.
- 2022 saw an increase in mid to senior level attrition rates within Compliance and Financial Crime at the larger international firms within Singapore. The rates have jumped dramatically with firms reporting levels reaching 35%.
- The average salary increment went up to 40%, especially when there is a further drive to hire Singaporean talent and one could expect multiple job offers and unprecedented counter offers.
For further market information and for your free copy of this salary report, please contact us:
Mark Moorby l Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific
+(852) 2870 3007 l email@example.com
Serene Tan l Associate Director, Head of Compliance, Singapore
+65 6950 4501 l firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Yau l Senior Associate, Compliance
+(852) 2870 3117 l email@example.com
Sue Buyong-Virágvölgyi l Associate, Compliance
+65 6950 4507 l firstname.lastname@example.org