Danos Associates have published a Salary Benchmarking Report for New York in-house legal roles in 2019. In this report, you will find average compensation levels for in-house legal within:
- Financial Regulatory
- Asset / Investment Management
- Derivatives / Structured Products
- Capital Markets
The report also highlights some key insights, including:
- ‘Near-shoring’ is affecting legal salaries in New York.
- National unemployment for Management, Business and Financial Operations have increased slightly.
- Flexible working is becoming increasingly common in-house.
Contact Grant for your free copy of the report and to discuss your search and selection requirements.