The Danos Group is hosting their fifth webinar – “The Key Challenges of Running a Compliance Program in 2021”.
The panel is made up of three elite financial services compliance professionals. During the session they will each share their views on the key challenges of running a compliance program and provide advice on how to overcome, leverage or avoid the identified challenges.
The Expert Panel:
- David Churton, Managing Director, Global Head of Oversight for Morgan Stanley’s Compliance and GFC divisions.
- Nita Patel, Managing Director, Chief Compliance Officer at Credit Suisse International for UK and EMEA.
- Kate Squire, Managing Director, Global Head of Compliance and Business Operational Risk at Man Group.
This is a great opportunity for you to draw on their experience and knowledge, and to receive some practical advice. There will be a Q&A session so you can pose your questions to these experts.
The event is aimed at compliance and financial crime leaders and managers within the banking and finance sector, where you will have the opportunity to:
• Get involved in the discussion with very experienced compliance leaders.
• Gain inspiration from others and discover practical strategies to integrate into your business.
• Influence and evolve your own compliance program, contributing to your business’ efficiency and success.
Title: The Key Challenges of Running a Compliance Program in 2021
Date: Thursday 4th November 2021
Time: 1pm (London) | 2pm (Paris) (Duration 45 Minutes)
Type: Online Live Webinar with Expert Panel