In this month’s podcast / video in our “Pathway To Success” series, Bradley Handelaar (Associate Director, Head of Interim Compliance, Danos Consulting) interviews Kim Heffernan, formerly a Senior Manager of the Authorisations Division at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Kim started her 17-year career at FCA as an administrative assistant, she moved onto the FCAs graduate programmes, and later became a senor leader in her role as Senior Manager of the Authorisations Division.
During this interview, Kim and Bradley discuss…
- How Kim decided her career path.
- What it was like working at a regulator.
- How Kim’s career developed during her 17-years working at the FCA.
- What it was like being a female industry leader at the FCA.
- What it was like being in a senior leader position whist trying to grow a family.
- Top tips from Kim for people in their early careers.
And finally, Kim provides some great advice for companies and individuals working on submitting applications to the FCA.
Thank you Kim, for your time, market insights, and advice.
Look out, we will be publishing more interviews soon…