In this month’s podcast / video in our “Pathway To Success” series, Penny Parker (Associate Partner & Head of Legal, Danos Consulting) interviews Nameeta Biswas, Chief Compliance Counsel at Harbour Solutions Group.
Nameeta Biswas is an experienced legal professional who has held both permanent and interim roles. Nameeta initially joined Harbour Solutions Group on an interim bases to support a specific project and has now moved into a permanent role with them, where she works closely with General Counsel to ensure smooth and effective running of the Group’s compliance department. Working alongside the Insurance team on a number of key strategic projects.
During this interview Nameeta and Penny discuss…
• What challenges did you face moving from a permanent role to an interim role?
• Should only experienced lawyers make the move into interim roles?
• What are the main challenges joining a business remotely as a contractor?
• How do you best influence clients and build relationships with stakeholders?
• What do you need to consider when looking for an interim position?
And finally, Nameeta shares some of the benefits of working as a contractor that she has experienced.
Thank you Nameeta, for your time, market insights and advice.
For more information on the interim and permanent legal market, please contact Penny or Maame.
Penny Parker | Associate Partner & Head of Legal, Danos Consulting
E: email@example.com | T: +44 (0) 203 889 5755
Maame Eshun | Senior Associate, Head of EMEA In-House Legal, Danos Associates
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +44 (0) 20 3908 4809