Compliance & Financial Crime Compliance UK Salary Guide 2022
The Danos Group publishes its latest “Compliance & Financial Crime Compliance UK Salary Guide 2022”. This report outlines salaries for “Sell Side”, “Buy Side” and “Financial Crime Compliance” roles. It also includes key market insights including:
- Total Compensation for UK firms are from +10% to +25% for the year worked 2021.
- 2021 saw an increase in senior level global attrition rates within Compliance and Financial Crime at the larger International Banks. A high proportion of these individuals have moved to Buyside, Cryptocurrency, and FinTech businesses, rather than joining similar institutions.
- 2021 attrition rates have jumped dramatically with some firms reporting levels reaching post credit-crunch levels of almost 20%.
- Overall Asset Management salaries have seen an increase in the 10% to 15% range. We continued to see growing variation between fixed and variable compensation between firms.
- 2021 was a record year for hiring in the UK across both buy and sell side. With most of the major financial services organisation recruiting at all levels up to an including Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) level.
2021 we continued to see firms looking to relocate senior level compliance talent in the UK to other growth financial centres in Europe, with a particular emphasis on hiring in Dublin, Luxemburg, the Nordics, and Switzerland.
For you free copy of the report or to discuss the current market, please contact us:
Denis Spearman | Partner, Head of Compliance & Financial Crime Practice
+44 (0) 207 371 8332 l firstname.lastname@example.org
Ed Wacher l Associate Partner, Compliance
+44 (0) 203 889 5756 l email@example.com
Claire Singer l Senior Associate, Compliance
+44 (0) 203 889 5739 l firstname.lastname@example.org