Why Would You Want To Work For The Industry’s Best Kept Secret – Danos Group Global Recruitment Solutions?
Since 2004 we have been working with top-tier clients within Financial Services, and our sector focus has expanded from Compliance to also include Financial Crime, Legal, Risk, Cyber, and ESG. We deliver Executive Search and Senior Contingent placements, as well as having a fast-growing Interim and Consulting solutions division. Through our services we enable our clients to fulfil their legal, risk, and regulatory responsibilities.
What sets the Danos Group apart?
- Culture of high performance & achievement – we have a culture that enables people to succeed, creating an environment where we truly work together, share our knowledge, and celebrate our accomplishments through a plethora of awards and recognition initiatives.
- Creating exceptional careers – our consultants are market experts, we invest in our talent so they can succeed, we have leadership and specialist career pathways supporting consultants into managing director roles, and our recruitment specialists are supported by dedicated technical research and global operations teams. We also offer internal mobility options for those wanting international and cultural experiences.
- Customer centric focus – we have trusted partnerships with our clients and candidates, and we pride ourselves on being able to match talent not just to the requirements of the role, but also to the style of the organisation.
- Business excellence & growth – our strategic plan will see our business continue to expand its offerings. We are investing in a “people first” infrastructure, whilst adopting automation to improve sales processes for our colleagues, clients, and candidates. Over the last year we have been shortlisted for five recruitment awards – proof of our entrepreneurial approach to business, and our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity both internally, and with the clients and sectors we service.
- Sustainable financial performance – our business has a strong cashflow, a healthy balance sheet and an organic four-year growth plan, that will allow our people to share in the success.
Now Is The Time To Join Us
We are looking for exceptional talent – join us and you will be able to leverage our extensive network and market experience, and for top performance there are high financial rewards.
If you want to join a progressive, high-quality firm then let’s start a conversation, contact Neil Owen (Group Managing Director) e: firstname.lastname@example.org