The Danos Group is hosting their sixth webinar – “How ESG Regulation will impact Financial Services in 2022”.
The panel is made up of three senior ESG professionals. During the session they will each share their views on how ESG regulation will impact Financial Services in 2022, and what firms should be prioritising to prepare and comply to the regulator demands. Also, the effect on investor capital flows and sustainable finance lending.
This is a great opportunity for you to draw on their experience and knowledge, and to receive some practical advice. There will be a Q&A session so you can pose your questions to these experts.
The event is aimed at UK & US ESG, compliance and risk leaders and managers within the banking and finance sector, where you will have the opportunity to:
- Get involved in the discussion with very experienced ESG leaders.
- Gain inspiration from others and discover practical strategies to integrate into your business.
- Influence and evolve your firms ESG investment and lending program, contributing to your business’ success.
The Expert Panel:
- Caroline Haas, Head of Climate & ESG Capital Markets, Corporates, at NatWest Markets.
- James Belmont, Senior Partner & Head of Climate Risk, at Baringa Partners.
- Hannah Herold, Director of ESG Research, at American Century Investments.