Conduct Risk & Advisory SME
3rd October 2022
Conduct Risk & Advisory SME - £700 - £800 per day 3-6 Month Contract
Fully Remote Start ASAP
Working for a top tier European investment bank, our client is looking to develop their conduct risk programme further plus needs support in their advisory function at a senior level.Apply Now
- Implementation of tasks captured in the Programme Deliverables Plan, including conduct data development and reporting roll out.
- Includes coordination of, and compliance with, requirements set out by the Danish FSA relating to Sound Business Culture.
- This includes wide stakeholder engagement across Group areas.
- Ability to lead/support on broad range of Programme deliverables covering Conduct and Conduct Risk.
- Support in delivery of specialist training to 1LoD risk teams and 2LoD BU Compliance to build capabilities in conduct reporting and conduct risk assessment.
- And/or experience of BAU compliance advisory (eg product governance and approvals, RCSAs, issue management and remediation) to be considered.
- Strong Conduct Risk SME experience.
- Immediately available or available at short notice.
- Key Investment Banking Compliance experience within advisory.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.