Liquidity Risk Reporting Analyst
21st December 2022
Liquidity Risk Reporting Analyst - £475 per day + benefits
6-12 month contract
London Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a leading global bank, is looking for a Liquidity Risk specialist with experience in accounting to join their team on initially a 3-month rolling contract.Apply Now
Reporting to the Director of liquidity risk reporting, you will:
- Support and perform aspects of the monthly reconciliation process of external PRA 110 reporting.
- Execute controls and governance around reconciliations.
- Support project work to remediate reconciliations.
- Ensure the right tools and understanding relating to liquidity metrics are in place.
- Perform ‘4 eye’ checks on reports produced by team members for timeliness, completeness and accuracy.
- Strong Balance Sheet and Finance skills.
- Strong understanding of bank control and governance frameworks.
- Strong Liquidity Risk/ reporting skills.
- Good understanding of PRA 110 and other Liquidity Risk regulations (Basel III, LCR).
Please contact Lascelles Reid-Barlow at email@example.com for any further questions.