Regulatory Reporting Analyst
3rd October 2022
Regulatory Reporting Analyst - £550-£650 per day PAYE 6-Months
London Hybrid Working Model
Our client, a well-known Banking Group, are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager for an initial 6-months paying £650 per day PAYE. They are looking for someone to start in the next 4-weeks and have multiple opportunities available.Apply Now
- Support business readiness plans for the RWA/consolidation teams.
- Ensure that issues identified have well laid out remediation plans and owning the procedure to sign off from the Directors.
- Present testing outcomes to the BAU VPs for sign off.
- Interfacing with the Project teams to help develop the plans for reg change delivery and understanding the impacts on the BAU reporting teams.
- Manage the overall book of work for the BAU teams in respect of regulatory change.
- Ensure that the governance requirements are fully adhered to upon regulatory change go live.
- Fully understand the regulatory changes (CRR2, CRR3, COREP and Pillar 3 reporting requirements) from both a calculation and reporting perspective.
- Assist in the development the operating model that will exist post implementation of reg change.
- Ensure that all change is consistent with control policies we adhere to including the Financial Regulatory Reporting Policy.
- Prior experience in a top tier bank or similar financial institution, or a large blue chip corporate.
- Good understanding about interpretation of Prudential regulations across Pillar 3 disclosure requirements, RWA calculations and CoRep reporting process.
- Experience of working in delivering or supporting regulatory change or reporting line experience within a regulatory reporting role.
- Understanding of financial markets, financial and/or regulatory reporting, risk, governance and controls.
Please reach out to Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you have any further questions about this opportunity.