Surveillance Analyst - Investment Management
22nd December 2022
Surveillance Analyst - Investment Management - £500 per day PAYE
A well-known Investment Manager are on the lookout for a Surveillance Analyst to support the team for an intial 3-month period. They are looking for someone to start mid-January 2022 and are paying up to £500 per day PAYE.Apply Now
Bradley HandelaarAssociate Director, Head of Interim Compliance +44 (0) 20 7010 1154 firstname.lastname@example.org View profile
- Run a daily compliance process and perform targeted analysis on the trading activity undertaken by the front office.
- Provide updates to the wider investment management compliance management team.
- Ensure several daily trade surveillance tasks are completed on a timely basis.
- Liaise with Enterprise Risk on breach management issues that are identified.
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent and insightful reporting packs for all appropriate internal and external stakeholder groups as required.
- Support in the preparation of the periodic risk assessment process.
- Draft internal and external investigation summaries
- Assist with trade surveillance ad-hoc reports when required.
- Provide support across all department areas and participate in special projects.
- Identify enhancements to existing controls, test the integrity of system controls, validating test results and documenting all stages.
- Trade Surveillance /monitoring related experience within a Buyside firm
- Deep understanding of Market Abuse Regulations and the assessment of the varying levels of regulatory risk associated with different investment strategies
- Regulatory reporting experience beneficial
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (VLOOKUP, MACROs, PIVOTS etc.)
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you have further questions regarding this position.