7th 3月 2022
Case Manager - HKD 75,000 per month Ops Business Analyst (Senior)
World’s largest banking and financial services organisations is seeking for a Case Manager based within the ASP Wholesale IBOR Transition team to plan, coordinate and track the transition of Global Banking client IBOR product portfolios.Apply Now
- Support RMs with client outreach by providing client packs, tracking client outreach, and recording client decisions.
- Update progress of transition cases through execution in a dedicated workflow tool.
- Develop a clear understanding of Risk-Free Rate loan conventions, interest rate calculation methodologies and clients’ standard commercial terms related to RFR loans.
- Coordination across product providers ensuring linked transactions e.g., a loan hedging derivative is amended as agreed with the customer.
- Broad network across Global Banking and/or commercial banking business and supporting functions.
- Knowledge of the regulatory regime that governs Client’s and Global Banking.
- Knowledge of Global Banking and commercial banking client base e.g., FIG, MNC, LC; Credit and Lending process, operating model, and products.
- Expected Start date is on the 21st of March for 12 Months contract with a monthly salary of HKD 75,000 per month.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.