IBOR Client Manager
21st 12月 2022
IBOR Client Manager - 70,000 HKD per month 2 Positions Available
Hong Kong 12 Months Contract with potential extension
World’s largest banking and financial services institution is seeking a IBOR Client Manager to provide support in the IBOR transition project to the Client Service team acting as facility agent on syndicated loan transactions and provide support to the team during the transition in particular with the amendment process in the loan agreement and ancillary documents.Apply Now
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the legal documentation and the downstream impact in our operational platform, to ensure transactions can be supported by our systems.
- Continue to monitor market development including monitoring the transition and methodology to apply to non-LIBOR benchmark.
- Maintain and improve the process for transition and on boarding of RFR transactions.
- Maintain accurate data on our book during the transition.
- Knowledge and understanding of the syndicated loan market and the role of the facility agent including for the different products range (Project and Export Finance, Leveraged Finance, corporate loans, and Real Estate Finance).
- Strong client relationships skills to drive a first-class client service focused model.
- Thorough understanding of market standard loan documentation as well as strong understanding of operational risk.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.