Program Manager - Regulatory Change
27th 12月 2022
Program Manager - Regulatory Change - HKD 110,000 per month
Hong Kong Global Markets
World’s largest banking and financial services institution is seeking a Program Manager, Regulatory Change, Global Markets to act as program manager / business analyst for GM regulatory change projects that has an impact across business lines in Asia, ensuring business readiness to meet Regulatory Changes, and ongoing ability to demonstrate compliance.Apply Now
- Lead Regulatory Change Programs.
- Work closely with legal and compliance, internal and external council.
- Assess regulatory change impact through business analysis.
- Work in partnership with regulatory change business leads, NFR and COO support groups.
- Experience leading large, complex projects / programs essential with awareness of Operational Risk scenario and acts in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Capability to lead complex projects, guide stakeholders and function leads to derive practical business outcomes.
- Experience in similar Markets and /or Securities Services departments desirable.
- Very strong analytical skills and excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- ASAP Start for 12 months contract with potential to extend paying maximum of HKD 110,000 per month.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.