Project Manager – Compliance Transformation
3rd 10月 2022
Project Manager – Compliance Transformation - 60,000 HKD per month 9 Months Contract with potential extension
One of the world's leading global banking institutions is hiring for a Project Manager – Compliance Transformation to ensure effective and efficient definition, planning, management and execution of global change programmes related to financial crime risk, supporting the FCR business teams and HSBC to meet its regulatory commitments. Financial crime risk covers key areas such as money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption.Apply Now
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective, and work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors demonstrating commerciality with strong financial acumen.
- Evidence of ability to make key strategic decisions; delivery of large-scale complex programmes at pace, developing high performing interchanging teams to support delivery at each stage.
- Strong people and team management experience and proven implementation, change management and benefits realisation experience.
- Prince2 – Optional.
- PMP training or Certification – Desirable.
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Desirable.
- Any relevant local banking qualifications such as ACIB (Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers).